You are in a process called Life.
It will look different from anyone else’s process.
You have an inner teacher.
Often called a soul, it has always been with you and will guide you through your Deep Healing journey.
You must get comfortable with living in the unknown.
Your soul will guide you to each step of your healing path.
However you cannot know that step without taking the previous one first.
You may be inspired by what you I’m speaking about.
You will resonate with things that your soul already knows.
You will be challenged by the process of Deep Healing.
Your most tightly held beliefs will be questioned.
Your most protected emotions will be brought to the surface.
If you want easy, this is not the path for you.
That being said…
You will find Deep Healing increasingly easy
when it’s the only option because your soul says so.
You must take time to reflect on what you really want from Life.
What is your deepest aspiration?
Uncover it and then do your best to practice it 24 hours a day.
Make it the criteria for every action and word.
You haven’t done anything wrong.
Everything that feels uncomfortable is an opportunity
to learn what makes you feel more alive, at peace, and connected.
And by the way, your body hasn’t done anything wrong either.
You are the master of your life.
While much help can and will come from all around you,
you must take 100% responsibility for your physical health and your spiritual growth.
You have the capacity to heal yourself.
Let’s get started…
From my vantage point here is what we need to make the transition towards authentic balanced living, and Deep Healing in all ways.
- The recognition that living the fullest expression of our true nature, a soul shining through a vital body, extends beyond our own lives and benefits our families, communities, and all life on earth.
- Connection to our fundamental nature so that it can inform our unfolding into a dynamic and peaceful balance, and natural capacity to express goodness, beauty and truth.
- The release of blocked emotional energy which is the primary root cause of disease and health-eroding lifestyle choices.
- The willingness to examine false beliefs about food, our bodies, ourselves, others, and the world around us.
- An understanding of the process of healing so that we can trust and relax into the sometimes challenging phases of the body’s journey towards true vitality.
- The recognition of the need for a multi-dimensional approach to healing including nutrition, movement, proper sleep, contact with Nature, meditation and other practices for connecting to our true nature, care of our relationships, expressing our gifts and talents, amongst others.
- Sound nutritional principles that take us directly towards nourishing, satisfying, healthful and healing food choices.
- Practical and simple ideas for implementing these principles.
- Regular cleanses and retreats to accentuate and accelerate our physical and spiritual evolution.
In the past 30 years, I’ve studied fitness and movement, nutrition, the human energy field, yoga and meditation. I’m a certified yoga instructor, and a registered holistic nutritionist; I have a master’s degree in exercise physiology, and a black belt in the Nia Technique; although I now work with energy intuitively, I’ve studied various forms of energy work and attained personal mastery in Reiki Tummo; I’ve attended a year-long study of mindfulness meditation in clinical practice with Michael Stone, and have been a long-time student of spirituality. Some of the teachers that I’m deeply grateful for are Adyashanti, Thomas Huebl, Byron Katie, Sharon Landrith, Jed McKenna, Michael Singer, and Paramahansa Yogananda. Over the past 30 years I’ve taught thousands of students, worked with hundreds of clients individually, developed numerous courses, and led various retreats.
I feel most alive when I’m using my understanding of the spirit, the body, the mind, and the emotions to help you to access the source of healing within so that you can make embodied realizations and lasting shifts. Most important, you will be encouraged to see your healing as a journey back to the perfection of who and what you’ve always been, so that you can live in peace, truth and beauty.
Read my Deep Healing Story here