An exploration of peace and health through stillness…
Meditation is our natural state.
The stillness of a meditation practice is central
to creating health in all ways
and embracing our authentic lives.
The peace that we are seeking is already here
and in allowing everything to be as it is,
the natural all-pervasive state of meditation emerges on its own.
A meditation practice is a simple and powerful tool for helping us to awaken to our true nature. Living the fullest expression of our true nature, a soul shining through a vital body, extends beyond our own lives and benefits our families, communities, and all life on earth.
About the course:
- It’s a 6-week series.
- Classes are made up of silent or guided meditations, teaching, inquiry, and question periods.
- Everyone is welcome: start where you are, develop and expand your meditation practice.
- Exploration through meditation is a journey: even if you’ve taken the series before, you’re welcome to join us again to deepen your perspective. Because I teach intuitively, the classes are never the same.
There is a life of beauty, truth, and ease that awaits us beyond the veil of conditioning and fear that we are currently perceiving through.
- What is true meditation?
- Core practices: meditation, inquiry and contemplation
- Making peace with the mind, and questioning beliefs
- Healing the physical body
- Energy awareness, and learning to let go
- Using emotions as a doorway into freedom
- Creating harmony in relationships
- Using mindfulness to heal addictions
- Creating an authentic life
For your comfort, chairs are available. If you prefer sitting on the floor, please bring a meditation cushion (zafu) and zambutan, blanket or yoga mat (to protect from the hardness of the floor).
$117 + HST (if you’ve taken ClearBeing Meditation before: $99 + HST)
Richmond Hill Location and Dates
The Canadian Academy of Therapeutic Arts
120 Newkirk Road, Unit 12
- Saturdays from 8.30 to 10 am, starting February 2 (no class February 23), 2013
To register or for more information: email@example.com
Meditation is often considered to be the most subtle yet powerful way of achieving health on all levels. Although in many ways meditation is simple, it’s rarely easy. If you are struggling with creating a regular practice, feel blocked in your practice or feel the need for guidance I can help you. Assisted Meditation is a combination of energy work, guided meditation, reflection and spiritual counseling. Sessions last an hour and the cost is $100.
ClearBeing Community Meditation
There are ongoing possibilities for gathering together to meditate in community. Check this web-site or subscribe to the Health and Beyond newsletter.
“In order for the practice to be easy and successful, it is very helpful to practice with a community called a Sangha. The presence of those who practice mindful living is a great support and encouragement to us.” Thich Nhat Hanh