“We are waking up to the profound fullness of simple living,
the very real potential for our bodies to heal,
and our soul’s remembrance of the joy of living in a vital body
in harmony with our surroundings.”
A year-long exploration of health and peace
- Are you ready to deeply explore your capacity for wholeness?
- Do you recognize that healing requires a holistic approach that addresses the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual contributions to health and disease?
- Do you long to live in a healthy and happy body?
- Does something in you say that this is not only possible but optimal in order for your soul to flourish?
- Do you struggle with putting the various components of healthy living together in a waythat feels good?
- Do you run into emotional roadblocks on your health journey?
- Would you like sound, simple and experienced guidance, practical experience, and the support of a like-minded community?
I’m pleased to introduce The Deep Healing Course, an in-depth program that recognizes every person’s ability to enjoy a healthy vital body, to reverse symptoms, and to flourish in all ways. You are warmly invited to join me in this year-long adventure where we will explore the wonders of that sacred place where the body and soul meet.
This is the most in-depth program that I offer and it integrates essential components for healing and wellness. I will draw from 25 years as a holistic health practitioner, meditation teacher, holistic nutritionist, energy worker, spiritual counsellor and retreat leader. I do this work because essentially I feel that world peace and planetary health begins with each one of us creating peace in our own lives and a healthy physical environment in which our souls can flourish.
A spiritual journey …
Truly, Deep Healing is as much a spiritual journey as it is a physical one.
In recognition of this you will learn:
- How to embrace the mysterious and magical unfolding of your unique life and healing journey.
- How to tap into your innate trust of the body’s healing potential.
- How to recognize and let go of false beliefs that may be interfering with your health and happiness.
- How to release blocked life-force energy which is the primary root cause of disease and poor lifestyle choices.
- How to connect to your fundamental nature so that it can inform your unfolding towards a dynamic and peaceful balance, and a natural capacity to express goodness, beauty and truth.
A diet for health and peace …
We can tap into our capacity to live authentically and to heal when we recognize and put into practice our profound inter-dependence with each other, the animals and other beings, the plants and the minerals. Our healing increases dramatically when we live in harmony with our surroundings and we allow ourselves to be nourished by what the Earth provides for us. In recognition of this The Deep Healing Course will give you:
- Sound nutritional principles that take you directly towards nourishing, satisfying, healthful and healing food choices.
- Practical and simple ideas for implementing these principles.
- Time spent in my kitchen and garden learning, growing, preparing and enjoying nature’s bounty.
- The information and experience to get you started growing some of your own food, and harvesting wild foods, using permaculture and biodynamic principles.
- A full year to experience seasonal foods, growing and harvesting cycles, and food preservation.
- Recipes and ideas for plant-based breakfasts, lunches, dinners, smoothies, juices, Hearty Salad Meals, Heaven on Earth Bowls, snacks and sweets, fermented foods, dehydrated foods, and sprouting - making them and enjoying them together (the nutritional direction is vegan, with plenty of raw foods as well as nourishing clean cooked foods).
- Two week-long Community Juice Fasts (April and October). If juice fasting is not possible for you, we will design an appropriate program for you.
- Cleansing and nourishing practices to assist the body in accessing its’ natural healing ability.
- Steps towards creating a unique multi-dimensional approach to healing for yourself.
The Deep Healing Course 2013
The format of this course is 9 weekends (one per month January through October, except August), plus the final retreat in November 2013.
Saturdays will be spent mostly in my kitchen and garden exploring and experiencing nutrition-related topics:
- balanced and healing plant-based nutrition
- natural laws
- principles of healing
- cleansing and nourishing practices
- living foods
- growing your own food
- identifying and using wild plants
- juice fasting (this program includes 2 week-long fasts – April and October)
- environmental aspects of healing
Sundays will be spent diving deeply into the spiritual source of healing. We will explore and experience:
- developing a meditation practice as a foundation for Deep Healing
- energy clearing and emotional freedom
- chakra awareness
- understanding and transforming addictions
- creating harmony, acceptance and peace in relationships
- group work and exercises to integrate the teachings
- holistic movement (yoga, qigong, intuitive movement and dance, etc.)
- guest presenters
The final weekend of The Deep Healing Course will be a 3-day residential retreat in November 2013.
Whether you’re new to my work or have taken some of my offerings in the past, this course is for you. The year-long format honors the time that it takes to process the information, deepen, integrate, and shift in truly meaningful ways.
The design of the course, combining community support, meditation, energy awareness, emotional work, nutrition, connection with the natural world, and movement creates a powerful synergy that is potent with healing, growth and possibilities.
Where will you be a year from now?
- You will reverse and heal physical symptoms.
- You will have fundamental tools for maintaining vital health for the rest of your life.
- You will have a deeper connection with your soul.
- You will discover talents, abilities and qualities that will surprise and delight you.
- You will feel lighter emotionally and will transform current conditioned patterns.
- You will uncover the ability to deal with life’s challenges with confidence and integrity.
- You will access the freedom and clarity to create an authentic life.
Living the fullest expression of our true nature, a soul shining through a vital body, extends beyond our own lives and benefits our families, communities, and all life on earth.
I look forward to taking this journey with you,
Are you a holistic health practitioner and wondering if the Deep Healing Course is for you?
The answer is simple…. by exploring the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of Deep Healing and applying them to your life, you effortlessly tap into your capacity to inspire and guide others.
What I sense is of primary importance on our paths as healers is connection to our true nature. When we are oriented towards discovering who and what we really are, our Deep Healing, as well as our vocation as a healer unfolds naturally. The laws of soul and body care are written in the very fabric of our being, as are our inherent gifts and qualities as healers.
We heal others by healing ourselves.
Cost for the 9 weekends: $2232 plus HST. Includes weekend gatherings, teachings, handouts, 2 guided Community Juice Fasts, snacks and a meal on Saturdays, ongoing support.
Sign up before November 20th, 2012, for a reduced price of $1998 (a $234 savings).
Pay in full by December 31st, 2012, or speak to me about a payment plan that works for you. A minimum deposit of $333 is required to reserve your spot.
This course is limited to 12 people
Final residential retreat: $504 + HST (payment due September 30th, 2013)
- Saturdays: my home in Richmond Hill, 11 am to 4 pm
- Sundays: The Canadian Academy of Therapeutic Arts, 120 Newkirk Road, Unit 12, Richmond Hill, 9 am to 3 pm.
- Retreat: Lotus Heart Centre in Brighton, Ontario, http://www.lotusheartcentre.ca/
January 26, 27
February 23, 24
March 30, 31
April 27, 28
May 25, 26
June 22, 23
July 20, 21
September 28, 29
October 26, 27
Dates for 2014:
January 25, 26
February 22, 23
March 29, 30
April 26, 27
May 24, 25
June 21, 22
July 19, 20
September 27, 28
October 25, 26
Community Juice Fasts dates and meetings:
- Sunday April 14 to Sunday April 21, 2013 (pre-fast meeting Sunday April 7)
- Sunday October 27 to Sunday November 3, 2013 (pre-fast meeting Sunday October 20th)
- 2014 dates to be announced
- 2013: Thursday, November 28th at 6 pm to Sunday, December 1st at 3 pm.
- 2014: Thursday, November 27th at 6 pm to Sunday, November 30th at 3 pm.
Here are some kind words that past participants have sent me:
What can I say…thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The retreat was an amazing experience. The ‘cradle of trust’ which you create for us with the genuineness of your Being is truly special in every way. Please know that I appreciate you more than I can say. JR
I wanted to thank you one more time for doing the retreat. Everything I learn from you enhances my life, and opens my mind to pay attention to the beauty of it all. I meant what I said about my parents not teaching me these things. They are great people with university degrees, but they can’t teach me what they don’t know. Thank you for sharing you knowledge, experiences and you warmth with all of us. OS
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for the very enriching weekend. I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you and to learn from you. Everything about the retreat was perfect from the resort, the food, the guided meditations, the yoga, the dancing, the singing, wow… I was so impressed and I was able to get so much from this retreat. Although difficult at first, I loved the peace and quiet. I can`t remember the last time feeling like that. LHR
I wanted to let you know of something interesting that happened this morning. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. without the usual arthritic pain in my hands and legs. It was a very unusual feeling to wake up to. I want to thank you for being such a warm supportive leader and teacher. (…) I am just learning the basics of how to properly nourish myself all over again. Thank you so much Caroline for being there for people like me. I hope you are aware of how valuable a contribution you are making to someone’s overall wellbeing, health and life. JS
Just wanted to say thank you so much for your time and insights this weekend. I had a wonderful experience and learned a lot about myself and my goals. I honestly feel like this weekend was life-changing for me. Thanks again for all your guidance. HC
I just wanted to( …) let you know how much I’ve learned through your meditation classes. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure if I could learn meditation thinking that my thoughts would be too overpowering (…) I am happy to say I stand corrected … and I think much of it is attributed to your guidance. You put things in way that I just “get”. So thank you … I’m beginning to appreciate the newer, version of me. GB
I’m noticing a difference in the way I think and the way I interact with people, and it feels great. GV
Your wisdom, compassion and understanding are a breath of fresh air in the midst of the cacophony of “gurus” who say “my way is the best way” or “my way is the only way”. Thank you for making space for people to be who they are and allowing them to unfold and blossom in their own way and in their own time. Keep doing what you’re doing – your light shines through cyberspace and beyond! NR
My sincere gratitude for such an amazing opportunity this past weekend. The whole experience is still resonating with me and undoubtedly will for some time. I feel blessed that I have met you and spent time with you cultivating in your vast wisdom, energy and peace. CD
I remember being impressed by you because it seemed that you fully embodied the words you were speaking. You also had a lightness and flexibility in your attitude towards food and health. It was inspiring for me to see someone living in truth and ease with food. I have battled with nourishing my body properly for many years, overcoming bad family habits and an eating disorder. Whenever I pick up your cookbook I feel a warm fuzzy. It has helped to gently guide me, in my own time, to what I have wanted for a very long time – peace and pleasurable nourishment. HA
I don’t know how to express my gratitude for the retreat weekend we just had! I did not know what to expect coming there as I’ve never done anything of this kind, and the experience left me very happy and overwhelmed. Saturday was quite a struggle for me as I am a beginner in meditating, so it took me some time to get into the routine and to get the courage to start looking inside. Sunday, however, I spent in bliss… Your teachings and the life you lead are very inspiring for me. Thank you again for your kindness and dedication to your chosen path and for the great light you bring into people’s lives. EE