Fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition IN THE KITCHEN
Friday June 14th from 10 am to 3 pm,
Friday July 5th from 10 am to 3 pm
- Are you looking to apply Holistic Nutrition to your life simply and deliciously?
- What does a typical nourishing day look like?
- Are you wondering about how to organize your whole foods kitchen in a way that makes being in the kitchen a delight?
- Are you looking for guidance to take your whole foods diet to the next level?
- Would you like to integrate healthful eating into your family, social and work life?
- Do you believe that life should be simple and fun?
Some of the foods that we will prepare together:
Green Smoothie, Fresh Juice, Hearty Salad, Crackers and Dip, Nourishing Soup, Heaven on Earth Bowl, Good-For-You Treats, sprouting and fermenting, and more!
- All recipes are 100% whole, plant-based and gluten-free.
- Includes raw and wholesome cooked foods.
- Learn, see, taste and bring it into your life.
- This 5-hour workshop consists of lecture, demonstrations, hands-on experience and of course eating and enjoying our creations.
- Includes handouts and recipes + a discount on The New Enlightened Eating.
- This workshop can be applied to external practicum hours for CSNN students.
Location: my home kitchen in Richmond Hill
Cost: $126 + HST (register below or e-mail me at email@example.com)
Friday June 14, 2013, from 10 am to 3 pm
Friday July 5, 2013, from 10 am to 3 pm
Talks at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
May 3 from 6 to 9 pm, Taking the Vegan Diet to the Next Level – $20
May 4 from 9 am to 3 pm, Working with Emotional Eating – $50
Take both for $60
See descriptors below, and contact CSNN London to register. Thank you!
June 1 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Taking the Vegan Diet to the Next Level – $20
June 1 from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm, Easing into Living Foods – $20
June 2 from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm, Working with Emotional Eating (this is an extended workshop that will include energy work and guided meditations) – $50
Take the 2 on June 1 for $35
Take 1 talk on June 1 and the June 2nd workshop for $60
Take all 3 for $75
See descriptors below, and contact CSNN Ottawa to register. Thank you!
Taking the Vegan Diet to the Next Level(3 hours)
Vegan and living foods diets are one of most promising trends in the world of personal and planetary health and peace. Yet, as a nutrition teacher and practitioner, and trainer of natural nutritionists, I see many sincere people floundering in their efforts to make their plant-based diets really work for them in a way that is simple, satisfying and healing. Discover the key elements of a successful and healing plant-based diet, practical ideas for applying these principles, and the most common mistakes as well as the most common deficiencies, and how to avoid them.
Easing Into Living Foods(3 hours)
Explore the extraordinary benefits of living foods diets as well as cautions, based on research and some of the challenges (physical, emotional, and energetic) that I’ve experienced and observed in my practice. Learn ways of getting the most out of raw and living foods (including adding some well-chosen cooked foods) so that they contribute to balance and healing in the greatest sense of the word.
Working with Emotional Eating (6 hours with a 1 hour break for lunch)
The greatest obstacle to applying what we know about nutrition in a consistent, dynamic and effortless way, are our emotions. Thankfully they are also our greatest allies on our path to effortless health supportive food choices and vibrant health. Explore the underlying causes of food struggles, learn how to access your innate knowledge around food and health, take home practices (guided meditations, energy work and practical exercises) that can be applied to your daily life, and share what you learn with your clients. Discover why in order to make peace with food, the most important step is to access peace within ourselves.